Creates intelligent software robots
using its AI platform Specto.
Specto is an artificial intelligence platform used to build intelligent bots that can be used as conversational assistants or for automated form processing. Specto uses AI, Machine Learning, OCR, Computer Vision, and Natural Language Processing to automate front-office/back-office tasks and improve the customer experience.
Industries we Serve
ITS75 Multi-State Software and Services Contract
NeuroSoph has been awarded ITS75, Multi-State Software and Services Contract Category 3 Software Publisher for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Under ITS75 eligible entities of the states of MA, RI, CT, NH, VT, ME, NY, NJ and PA can procure the following types of software and services from NeuroSoph:
- Commercial Off the Shelf Software (COTS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Software Subscriptions
Services Include software related services such as:
- License Management
- Software Selection
- Maintenance and Support
- Executive Legislative and Judicial Branches, including all Departments and elected offices therein
- Other states including, CT, RI, NH, VT, ME, NY, NJ, and PA
- Cities, towns, districts, counties and other political subdivisions
- Independent public authorities, commissions and quasi-public agencies
- Local public libraries, public school districts, and charter schools
- Public hospitals owned by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Public purchasing cooperatives
- Non-profit organizations that are doing business with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Other states and territories with no prior approval by the State Purchasing Agent required
- Other entities when designed in writing by the State Purchasing Agent
Request a Quote
Please enter your information into the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
"Specto has increased our efficiency and enabled staff to focus on mission critical tasks by processing over 15,000 pages per day."