Creates intelligent software robots
using its AI platform Specto.
Specto is an artificial intelligence platform used to build intelligent bots that can be used as conversational assistants or for automated form processing. Specto uses AI, Machine Learning, OCR, Computer Vision, and Natural Language Processing to automate front-office/back-office tasks and improve the customer experience.
Return on Data Assets
The return on data assets is a measure of how efficiently an organization can generate value from their inventory of data. A company’s data assets are often overlooked when assessing the more familiar return on assets (ROA) calculation. Organizations spend significant dollars every year on computer systems, automation, and software. Data is a byproduct of these investments with the accumulating inventory of data often being overlooked as it does not show up on a traditional balance sheet as an asset.
However, this data inventory represents an enormous opportunity for organizations to create value by properly utilizing the data they have on hand. NeuroSoph can help organizations maximize their return on data assets by effectively implementing the Specto AI Platform.
ITS75 Multi-State Software and Services Contract
NeuroSoph has been awarded ITS75, Multi-State Software and Services Contract Category 3 Software Publisher for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Under ITS75 eligible entities of the states of MA, RI, CT, NH, VT, ME, NY, NJ and PA can procure the following types of software and services from NeuroSoph:
- Commercial Off the Shelf Software (COTS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Software Subscriptions
Services Include software related services such as:
- License Management
- Software Selection
- Maintenance and Support
- Executive Legislative and Judicial Branches, including all Departments and elected offices therein
- Other states including, CT, RI, NH, VT, ME, NY, NJ, and PA
- Cities, towns, districts, counties and other political subdivisions
- Independent public authorities, commissions and quasi-public agencies
- Local public libraries, public school districts, and charter schools
- Public hospitals owned by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Public purchasing cooperatives
- Non-profit organizations that are doing business with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Other states and territories with no prior approval by the State Purchasing Agent required
- Other entities when designed in writing by the State Purchasing Agent
Industries we Serve
"Specto has increased our efficiency and enabled staff to focus on mission critical tasks by processing over 15,000 pages per day."
Request a Quote
Please enter your information into the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.